Hey!!

WelComE To My BLog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Poem? Sajak? Ayat2 jiwang? Ntah laa. Baca laa sendiri.hehe


What had happened to me??
Am I becoming a monster to your eye??
Am I becoming stranger to you??
Do I look bad to you??

For me dear, I don’t care what you want to say,
Why do I say so? It’s because of you dear,
Why you ha? It is funny how thing always turns up to you,
Don’t you get it dear? I want you.

Sometime I laugh to myself,
Sometime I got sad and I don’t even cry,
Sometime I think of you,
I remember everything.

Remember the time when we are together,
Remember the time when we are kissing,
The time when you hug me,
Do you know how I feel about it?

It happened so fast,
So far out,
Out of my expectation,
It sometime makes me feel like becoming crazy.

Spread your arms,
Hold me tight,
Don’t even let me go,
I wanted to be with you and only you.

Billion miles from me,
It doesn’t makes me feel dull towards you,
Too hard to say, too bored of life,
I don’t have to worry anymore because I have you.

People can say anything towards me,
Horny bunny, sweetie pie, sweetheart,
But my heart always belong to you,
Only you dear that brought me to happiness.

Why I always say about you??
Please, if you don’t mind dear,
Take the mirror and try to ask yourself,
Then the mirror will answer it.


The teddy bear that you gave me dear,
It brings very meaningful moments to me,
Teddy!! Teddy!! Teddy!! Teddy always with me,
It may have the soul of you.

When I hug it,
I feel very close to you,
Dear, even we are too far apart but what is important to me,
You are in great health, always happy with your family.

You will always be in my heart,
I love you.



LOVE knows no reason,
Knows no time,
It has the sole intention of bringing people together,
To a time called forever.



Aku buat sendiri nih taw..awww!!haha..
Hope u guyz enjoyed reading it!

Thanx for reading this entry!

1 comment:

  1. poem ni sme cm kt matrik dlu ke??
    or poem len??
    nk jd dokter ke penyajak??

    ReplyDelete